Wednesday 27 December 2017

Be vocal or stay a prisoner...

          THIS WILL BE A POST WITH DIFFERENCE. ORIGINALLY THIS WAS TO NEVER BE PUBLISHED... but hey enjoy what goes on in my not so interesting life.


          This semester I met someone who told me I need to become more vocal, never have I thought I would hear a person say this to me. However, after this person made that statement I then realised I am actually NOT very vocal (so thank you for that).
          I had an interesting and departing conversation recently (December 25th, lol merry Christmas to you) the first time I took the advice of the "friend" mentioned before . Now this conversation brought out many emotions such as :
  • happiness-because I finally took the advice of the "friend" I met and it felt amazing.
  • sorrow (is this really the word I mean to use? meh what ever "fancy" word you can find to replace sadness)- simply because as I said before it was a departing conversation
  • apologetic- somethings that were said should have remained unsaid (so much for being vocal) 
         From having this conversation I can say I am indeed happy with who I am becoming. Normally, I would have backed down and not say what it was that I really wanted to say, however, I took the advice of that "friend" and said EXACTLY how I felt and you know what? I feel amazing!
 

You may ask why I just wasted your time, but what I want is that we all speak up. Be vocal. Say what it is you want, no one can read your mind. Stop allowing your wandering thoughts to keep you a prisoner in your own mind. 

DO NOT USE BEING VOCAL AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOU BEING A RUDE SHITTY INDIVIDUAL. 

I think this post made you proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment