Friday 22 December 2017

The stick ....

          This post was not to be published until probably late next year, however, this post was needed. I look at life as a stick (don't judge me yet, I'm about to explain). Have you ever had a stick and broken it in half? Have you ever tried putting it back together to make that said stick whole again? Have you noticed that no matter what you do that stick will never be whole again? You can try tape, glue, plaster, anything and it still won't be whole again, it may appear whole but it still won't ever, there's always going to be a space. Now think back to how many people you probably broke, you may not even know it but you probably said something to someone that hurt them more than you can imagine, not only your words, but actions speak volume.
         I know many people are doing this whole new year, new me bullshit, I personally don't believe in that shit. Those normally last for about 4 days the most and then you're back to old self. Do you know why this won't work? You can't change yourself in just a couple days? It took 9 months for you to form in your mother and you think you can change in a matter of days? HOKAY MIRACLE WOKRER!
          SPEAKING OF CHANGE! NOW TELL ME WHY PEOPLE SET OUT TO CHANGE OTHERS?! UNLESS YOU ARE AIDING THIS PERSON WITH GROWTH THAT WILL MAKE THEM A BETTER PERSON FOR NOT ONLY YOU, BUT THEMSELF AND THOSE AROUND THEM, PLEASE TO SEE THAT PERSON AND LEAVE THEM TF ALONE.
          As the year comes to a closing in a matter of days, look back at how many people you may have hurt, if possible apologise to that person. Yes, I know your ego may be shattered by you doing this but you know what? Somethings are bigger than your ego. I'll also do this, however I cannot do it specifically because I probably said stuff to people that I don't even know. This is me apologising to whoever you are, my HUMBLEST apologies, I had no idea what I said or did hurt you the way it did. ( I AM THANKFUL FOR MY GROWTH, LORD GOD KNOWS I WAS NEVER ONE TO APOLOGISE)




         

No comments:

Post a Comment