Sunday 31 December 2017

Decemeber 31st, 2017. LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE

          As this year comes to close, we sit back and tend to reflect. We think of all we could have done, what we shouldn't have done and what we really enjoyed doing. Life is TOO short to live with regret. Do something you always wanted to do, learn to swim (hahaha, so funny to anyone who really knows me), climb Blue Mountain, get that wine from that guy ( Tia, LOL I'm reading your messages right now) Just remember, no one can live your life for you, only you can so live your BEST life.

          To everyone going to their various NYE events whether it be the beach, a party or to church I have one thing to say to you (WHY DID NO ONE INVITE ME?! I shall be watching Family Guy tonight and HEARING fireworks, but hey I'm not salty.... actually I am) no seriously, go out tonight and have nice SAFE, CLEAN, WHOLESOME fun.





          HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE 2018

          P.S
          To any one of you lovely individuals who wish come to spend my NYE with me watching Family Guy, MESSAGE me. Olivia leaves me every year to go Guyana when she knows full well, I don't talk to much people and she is literally my social butterfly.

P.P.S (I'm enjoying this too much)
DO NOT MESSAGE ANY OF MY DEVICES SAYING "I haven't bathed for the year" " I haven't done ..... for the year". PLEASE TO REFRAIN FROM SENDING ME ANY OF THIS. I WILL BLOCK YOU FOR 2018.
       
     


1 comment: